Issuing VAT books
VAT ledgers must be submitted to the Tax Agency from a particular data schema in XML format. The EDICOMSii solution automates the issuance of any VAT record book based on the entries on invoices issued, received, and other tax data contained in your accounts management system. This is a quick and transparent process which integrates with your IT systems, with no need for complex internal developments in your ERP.
The new Immediate Information Sharing system implements developments to engage in VAT record book authorization, cancellation and modification transactions. Businesses are notified of these possible modifications through a reporting system with the status of the books declared, which may be: full acceptance, partial acceptance or complete rejection.
EDICOMSii includes a complete XML messaging issuance and interchange flow, enabling processes for integration into your internal management system of VAT books issued at source, modifications and cancellations of the same, or the status messages issued by the AEAT.
EDICOMSii solution benefits
- The solution includes a module for mapping multi-format data structures, which allows message translation and integration with the vast majority of ERPs on the market (SAP, MICROSOFT DYNAMICS, SAGE, etc.).
- You can work directly from your in-house management or accounting system.
- Knowing the current status of your record books submitted to the AEAT.
- Connectivity with the AEAT electronic office.
- Custody of entries and notifications exchanged with the AEAT, granting them status as electronic originals with probative value before third parties.
- EDICOM is a Qualified Trust Service Provider in accordance with European Regulation 910/2014
- The deadline for submission of the information is extended to 8 days when bills are issued by an authorized third party such as EDICOM.