Public Administration HUB
One of the most important and difficult aspects to manage when rolling out a Facturae solution is communication with the pertinent public organs. Each public administration may have its own general point of entry for invoicing (PGEFe) for the registration and accounting of e-invoices. And each of these may have its own specific technical requirements and communication protocols in accordance with the law. To reach any public administration easily, EDICOM has developed a powerful communications infrastructure, which brings all this technical knowledge together and keeps it permanently updated in line with the advances or changes taking place in the platforms of each administration.
The EDICOM Public Administration Hub automatically forwards invoices to the corresponding reception point, using the protocol established by the recipient Administration.
Through the EDICOM Public Administration Hub, your business can automate its communications with any public entity, since after creation of the invoice, the application automatically detects the code of the recipient Administration (local authorities, regional departments, public companies…etc.) and links up directly with the corresponding general point of entry for invoicing.
¿Qué ventajas tiene esta solución?
- Connectivity to any General Point of Entry for e-Invoicing of the local, regional or state administrations (connection with the General State Administration Point known as FACe).
- Full traceability of the invoice collection process, through sending and integration with your solution of the messages reporting the status of your invoices.
- Simplification of the Facturae sending process.
- Adaptability to the EDI or electronic billing solution used by the client.
- Enhanced security.
- Reduced delinquency. The supplier knows the situation of their invoices at any time.